I bought to close my DOW Sept 22nd $30 Put this morning. I did this mainly for two reasons. First, I believe there will be a better entry point for DOW. I also wanted to free up a little bit of cash for an IRS quarterly payment and a trip I have planned next month to Europe.
It costs me .74 to close and I bought at 1.14 so I profited only $40 minus brokerage fees. This brings my yearly profit to $2105. I will update this on my options tab.
Great timing on the DOW option, you'd have to pay more to close it now.
ReplyDeleteWhere are you going in Europe? Sounds like fun.
Thanks, although I didn't make much I won't have to worry about getting assigned the shares now.
DeleteGermany, Austria and Italy with the wife. We're going to Munich for Oktoberfest then driving to the other countries. It should be a blast, I just need to figure out if my GPS will work there without a data connection.