
I'm reporting my automatic purchases for this week (06/25):
I bought:
$1500 of BBL
$500 of BP
$500 of CAT
$700 of RDS.B
$542 of TD
I used $3742 in new capital and added $166.04/year to my dividend income. This is an average yield of 4.44%.
My forward 12-month dividend income increased to $6127.40.
Note:
The market continues to drop giving a little more value. I took the opportunity to average down on a few positions I have using some extra cashing I had been saving.
I've surpassed the $500 per month forward dividend milestone and will make a separate post about that.
Just for some fun and to add some color I will be posting pictures of places I've been to. It's also motivation to reach FI so I can travel and do what I want to when I want to.
Picture:
This is Juliet's balcony in Verona, Italy.
AAI,
ReplyDeleteYou're obviously well traveled. I'm jealous! :)
Congrats on reaching the $500/mo dividend threshold. That's amazing! Your progress is nothing short of astounding thus far.
Great ideas on the buys. I'm going in the same exact direction as soon as some more cash hits my hands - energy and Canadian banks. Great minds think alike!
Best wishes.
Hi DM,
DeleteWell I decided to do a little traveling before having any kids. It makes me want to reach FI that much faster though! Thanks, I feel like I'm having to catch up from my earlier years of wasting money but I am finally on the right track.
Yeah, the market is showing a little bit of value and those are two sectors that I'm concentrating additional funds in at the moment. Indeed, great minds do think alike! I'll be keeping an eye on your purchases.
Thanks for stopping by !
AAI, congrats on breaking the $500 monthly mark. You have added some serious div cash flow since I started reading your blog. Great job!
ReplyDeleteI obviously like your buys as we have been buying alot of the same names recently.
cheers,
AA
Hi AA,
DeleteThanks! This is a big milestone and I just made a separate post about it. You are killing it yourself, I have a ways to go to catch up to your level.
I noticed we are buying into a lot of the same companies. Hopefully we will continue to see a correction that will open up even more opportunities. Either way, I plan to make regular contributions.
Take care and I'll be watching your updates!