Thursday, November 14, 2013

Sharebuilder Weekly Purchases - Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.B), Target (TGT)



I'm reporting my automatic purchases for this week (11/12):

I Bought:

$1050 of RDS.B
$950 of TGT

I used $2000 in new capital and added $79.89/year to my dividend income.  This is an average yield of  4.0%.

My forward 12-month dividend income increased to $8521.24.

Note:

TGT is almost at full weight of 2.5%.  I'm also just making the ex-dividend dates for both of these companies so I'll received their next dividends in December.  I still see value in the large oil plays like RDS.B and BP but don't plan to add more for a while due to them now having a large weight in my portfolio.

Picture:

Just for some fun and to add some color I will be posting pictures of places I've been to.  It's also motivation to reach FI so I can travel and do what I want to when I want to.

I'm standing in the busy streets of Venice last fall.  Yes, I'm the only one in plaid lol.



2 comments:

  1. I definitely have the same feeling about oil right now which is why I added BP and RDS.B on my last purchase. Keep up the good plays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wallet,

      It sounds like we are on the same page. Congrats on added two great companies that I think are poised for long-term growth.

      Take care!

      Delete