One man's journey to financial independence through dividend growth investing.
Thursday, February 6, 2014
Dividend Increase - Teva Pharmaceuticals (TEVA)
TEVA announced today a dividend increase of 5% from NIS 1.15 to NIS 1.21/share (approximately $0.34) with a record date of Feb. 24th, 2014 and a payment date of March 10th, 2014. This is their 15th consecutive yearly increase.
Since I own 153.4 shares, this will increase my yearly income by approximately $8.50.
Here's a bonus FAST Graphs:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


AAI, thanks for posting. TEVA was probably my biggest dog in 2013 and now my biggest winner so far in 2014. Go figure. Much smaller dividend increase then the past few years but I will continue to hold. Still like the company long term.
ReplyDeleteHi AA,
DeleteI love their business, generics. Even with their blockbuster drug, Copaxone, going off patent, they will have a lot of future earnings. The price has been discounted for so long but it's finally looking like the stock is gaining a little traction. It will be interesting to see what happens, I wish I had picked up a little more while prices were still low.
Thanks for stopping by!