Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Weekly Purchases - 02/04/14




I'm reporting my automatic purchases for this week (02/04):


I Bought:

$550 of PM
$550 of TGT
$300 of DE


I used $1400 in new capital and added $51.27/year to my dividend income.  This is an average yield of  3.7%.

My forward 12-month dividend income increased to $9381.46.

Note:

I think all three of these stocks are currently below my cost basis.  I've been taking advantage of the market weakness in order to average down on some of my holdings.

Picture:

Just for some fun and to add some color I will be posting pictures of places I've been to.  It's also motivation to reach FI so I can travel and do what I want to when I want to.

This is another picture from the Boulder, CO area while hiking a couple weeks ago on my latest trip.

8 comments:

  1. All three are great. I added some PM this morning as well and hopefully I'll be done. I think I'll need someone to change my brokerage log in info to keep me from being able to buy anything else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice job on adding PM. I think they are very attractive at current prices. Haha, I hear you. I've been waiting for this correction for a while.

      Delete
  2. Those purchases look great. I also love the photos you routinely post. Along with Accumulating Assets' waterscapes I feel a lot more peaceful after reading your posts! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Dividend Pipeline,

      Thanks! I'm glad you like the pictures. I figured it would give the blog a little more color and it's fun.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Good Purchases. I did some purchases yesterday and PM was on of my pick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dividend Mom,

      Thanks, and I agree with the PM pick. A high starting yield with a good chance for high growth over the next 10 years. It's hard to go wrong at these prices.

      Take care!

      Delete
  4. PM and DE both popped up as sector winners in my latest "10 Dividend Growth Stocks" post. I already own TGT, so it couldn't make the list. Great buys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FerdiS,

      I like them both at these prices. It's hard not to go overweight with PM. High yield and high growth potential are a rare combination.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete