My total dividend payments for June were $212.44. This is the first time I've broken $200 in a month. I was also able to add 68 shares of WAG to my portfolio. You can see this purchase mentioned on this post.
I have increased my forward 12-month dividends to $1690.71 from $1607.59. This is an increase of $83.12 or $6.93/month. I have updated this on my dividends tab. I only need to increase these dividends by $309.29 to meet my goal of $2000 in forward 12-month dividends. If my purchases average 3.5% yields then I will need to accumulate another $8836.85 worth of new stocks.
On another note, I was able to close on my new house this past Friday. This is very exciting and will keep me busy all month with moving and getting things set up. I will also be working on renting out the condo I was living in. This will be my second rental property.
Awesome -- good work on breaking the $200 monthly mark! I see you have a ton of stocks on a Mar-Jun-Sep-Dec dividend payment schedule.
ReplyDeleteClosing on your new house is indeed exciting. I hope the moving and setup goes smoothly for you.
Thanks Deedubs. It's nice to start seeing an upward monthly progression of dividends. I wish the dividends were spread out a little better but I'm still in the beginning of a building phase so I'm not too worried about it.
DeleteIt's going to be a busy month due to the house so I doubt I'll have any purchases. I do have some options that may get assigned in a couple of weeks though. If they get assigned I'll post the updates.