I'm reporting my automatic purchases for this week (03/04):
I Bought:
$500 of KMI
I used $500 in new capital and added $25.70/year to my dividend income. This is an average yield of 5.1%.
Note:
I bought more KMI and lowered my cost basis. I continue to see value in the Energy sector.
Picture:
Just for some fun and to add some color I will be posting pictures of places I've been to. It's also motivation to reach FI so I can travel and do what I want to when I want to.
This is another picture from the Boulder, CO area while hiking over a month ago on my latest trip
I have asked Jason from Dividend-Mantra something about KMI.
ReplyDeleteAnd for me - I think that I don´t buy this company.
The yield is great - but I don´t understand the combination from cashflow/investment and so on from KMI.
Best regards
D-S
Hi D-S,
DeleteKMI is the general partner and is paid with IDR's. If you go to Seeking Alpha and search the name, you can find some good information on them. Richard Kinder has a lot of money invested in KMI and I'm comfortable having them as a position.
Here's a pretty good articles if you want to read:
http://seekingalpha.com/article/1901881-kinder-morgan-relative-valuation-kmi-vs-kmp-and-epb
Take care!
I just purchased $1000 in KMI this morning. Same boat. I'm very heavy on PM otherwise I would have loaded up at the current valuations. It seems most of the community is in the same predicament.
ReplyDeleteHi Wallet,
DeleteNice buy! Yeah, my best ideas are pretty heavily weighted already. That's ok because I'm having to save money for a down payment and taxes coming up.
Thanks for stopping by!