Sunday, April 20, 2014

Dividend Increase - Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI)



OHI announced Friday a quarterly dividend increase from $0.49 to $0.50 per share that's payable May 15, 2014 to holders of record as of April 30, 2014.  What's impressive is that this is their 7th consecutive quarterly dividend increase and the second time they've increased dividends this year, the first time being in January when they also increased the quarterly dividend by $0.01.  I love multiple increases in the same year!

OHI happens to be the only REIT I own.  I'm comfortable in the Healthcare REIT space and like the track record of this company.

OHI currently yields 5.7% and is a Dividend Contender, having increased their dividend for 12 straight years.

Since I own 200 shares this will increase my yearly dividends by $8.00.  This is the 15th stock in my portfolio to increase their dividend already this year.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like I missed this announcement on Friday. Thanks for posting. Another pay-raise. Woohoo!

    cheers
    R2R

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, no problem. Keep the pay raises coming!

      Take care!

      Delete