Tuesday, May 21, 2013

New Purchase - COP

I'm reporting my automatic purchases for this week (05/21):


I bought:

$1500 of COP

I used $1500 in new capital and added $61.68/year to my dividend income.  This is an average yield of  4.1%.

My forward 12-month dividend income increased to $5524.61.

Note:  I was due to add to COP and decided to go ahead and do so.  I plan to add a little to CVX next week if prices hold since I'd like to increase my Energy sector exposure and I think CVX is at fair value.

I've also been extemely busy at work and I apologize in advance for not being able to read or comment on many other blogs lately.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great buy to me. Increasing dividends at about 10% rate is not bad. I like your forward dividend income. Outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Martin,

      It's a little higher than what I wanted to pay. However, in this market I don't have a lot of options.

      Thanks, I love seeing my forward dividend income go up every single week!

      Take care!

      Delete