Tuesday, July 23, 2013

New Purchase - KO, BP, PM



I'm reporting my automatic purchases for this week (07/23):

I bought:

$750 of KO
$600 of BP
$400 of PM

I used $1750 in new capital and added $65.51/year to my dividend income.  This is an average yield of  3.74%.

My forward 12-month dividend income increased to $6611.33.

Note:

I plan to keep adding to BP at these prices until it has caught up in value to my other energy holdings like COP, CVX and RDS.B.  I still view Energy, Materials and Canadian banks as attractive.  I also decided to start adding to KO since it's such a small position.  I certainly don't think it's attractively valued but who knows when or if it will be again.  I also like PM at these prices and may build up a larger position.

Picture:

Just for some fun and to add some color I will be posting pictures of places I've been to.  It's also motivation to reach FI so I can travel and do what I want to when I want to.

This is what a gondola traffic jam looks like in Venice.

No comments:

Post a Comment