One man's journey to financial independence through dividend growth investing.
Wednesday, July 3, 2013
New Purchases - BBL, BP, TD
I'm reporting my automatic purchases for this week (07/02):
I bought:
$800 of BBL
$600 of BP
$500 of TD
I used $1900 in new capital and added $85.96/year to my dividend income. This is an average yield of 4.52%.
My forward 12-month dividend income increased to $6250.53.
Note:
I was able to average down on all three positions. Energy, Materials and Canadian banks are still looking attractive.
Picture:
Just for some fun and to add some color I will be posting pictures of places I've been to. It's also motivation to reach FI so I can travel and do what I want to when I want to.
This is castle neuschwenstein near Füssen, Germany.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

When I saw the picture I thought it would be Neuschwenstein in Germany and yeap, it is.
ReplyDeleteIt is also my goal to reach FI so I can travel. Still a long way to go.
Hey Martin,
DeleteHave you been there? I believe this is the castle that Walt Disney modeled theirs after. That whole area is beautiful.
I'm with you on reaching FI. That means different things to different people but mainly I just want enough freedom to do what I want to when I want to.
Thanks for commenting
Nice picture AAI! Many, many years ago I visited Germany and saw the same castle.
ReplyDeleteI think you're going to be in for a great retirement!
Thanks, that's awesome you were in the same spot. There is a lot of history at that location.
DeleteI hope so, that's the plan anyways :)
Take care!