Wednesday, July 31, 2013

New Purchase - KO, BP




I'm reporting my automatic purchases for this week (07/30):

I bought:

$750 of KO
$750 of BP

I used $1500 in new capital and added $59.42/year to my dividend income.  This is an average yield of  3.96%.

My forward 12-month dividend income increased to $6727.12.

Note:

BP is almost at a full position now so I will have to start looking for other good ideas.  I plan to mostly just add to positions I already own.

Picture:

Just for some fun and to add some color I will be posting pictures of places I've been to.  It's also motivation to reach FI so I can travel and do what I want to when I want to.

This is a picture in front of one of the large beer tents at the Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment