
I'm reporting my automatic purchases for this week (07/16):
I bought:
$500 of BP
$500 of KO
I used $1000 in new capital and added $39.50/year to my dividend income. This is an average yield of 3.95%.
My forward 12-month dividend income increased to $6375.90.
Note:
I plan to keep adding to BP at these prices until it has caught up in value to my other energy holdings like COP, CVX and RDS.B. I still view Energy, Materials and Canadian banks as attractive. I also decided to start adding to KO since it's such a small position. I certainly don't think it's attractively valued but who knows when or if it will be again. I think these prices will look great in 10 years.
Picture:
Just for some fun and to add some color I will be posting pictures of places I've been to. It's also motivation to reach FI so I can travel and do what I want to when I want to.
This is downtown Füssen, Germany.
It looks like Ljubljana, Slovenia!
ReplyDeleteHi Robin,
DeleteI've never been to Slovenia but I was close when I was in Italy and Austria. There are a lot of beautiful places in Europe. I love the cultural diversity there.
Thanks for stopping by!