I've been wanting to buy some KO for a while. Instead of buying shares at the current prices I decided to sell a put today on share weakness after their earnings.
I sold 1 KO Aug 17 '13 $37.50 Put @ 1.71
If I don't close out the position early then I will either get to keep the $171 or I will be put 100 shares at a cost of $35.79/share.
This trade has been updated on my Options Tab.
Since I sold the May $37.50 put, you know where I stand on KO. I sure would like to own more, but that whole premium for high quality companies just doesn't give us too many opportunities.
ReplyDeleteHi PIP,
DeleteI want to buy KO but at cheaper prices. I do have a lot of puts outstanding. They are all in the positive but if we have a big downturn in the market I risk getting assigned a lot of shares.
On another note, I just tried to access your webpage and this is what I get from my Google Chrome browser:
Danger: Malware Ahead!
Google Chrome has blocked access to this page on www.passive-income-pursuit.com.
Content from wellkeptwallet.com, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.
Malware is malicious software that causes things like identity theft, financial loss, and permanent file deletion. Learn more
Go back Advanced
I noticed that too. I took the link off and that doesn't show up on my chrome browser any more. Let me know if it's gone from yours if you get a chance.
DeleteIt seems fine now, I'm not getting that warning.
Delete