Today I am reporting options trades from 04/03 and 04/04 with both DRI and LO. Shares of DRI and LO have had a nice run since I bought them. I decided to close out of both positions for a nice gain to free up additional cash in case of a correction.
Trade #1
On 04/03 I Bought-To-Close 1 DRI July 20 '13 $44 Put @ .45.
I originally sold this put on 02/13 @ 2.31.
I earned a profit of $186 before commissions in less than two months! My margin maintenance requirement for this put stayed around $900 so I earned over 20% on my money in a short time. This is an annualized rate of over 300%!
Trade #2
On 04/04 I Bought-To-Close 1 LO June 22 '13 $38.33 Put @ .90
I originally sold the put on 01/16 @ 2.72
I earned a profit of $182 before commissions in less than three months!
My margin maintenance requirement for this put stayed around $800 so I
earned over 22% on my money in a short time. This is an annualized rate
of over 150%!
My total yearly profit from options is $1846. I now have 13 open options and my options tab has been updated here.
No comments:
Post a Comment