One man's journey to financial independence through dividend growth investing.
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
New Purchase - APD, TEVA, CSX
I'm reporting my automatic purchases for this week plus one additional purchase:
I bought:
$1000 of APD
$500 of TEVA
100 shares of CSX
I used $3945 in new capital and added $109.46/year to my dividend income. This is an average yield of 2.8%.
My forward 12-month dividends increased to $5295.61.
Note: This is my second 100 share purchase of CSX. It is now a full position.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice purchases -- those are three stocks that are actually trading at reasonable valuations amid new market highs. I'm somewhat relieved that I don't have to think about what to purchase for a while, considering the few good opportunities out there.
ReplyDeleteHi DGM,
DeleteI agree with you that there doesn't seem to be a lot of opportunities in this inflated market. It does make the selection process more difficult. I'm long all three of those companies and will continue to make regular investments regardless of the market. However, I am hoping for a pullback to increase the number of good opportunities.
Thanks for stopping by!